The ECOWAS Commission through the Administration and Finance Pool of ECOWAS entities based in Lomé invites applications for the selection of four (4) consultants for the following services
- C1- Procurement Assistant (01) ;
- C2-Accounting assistant (03).
This notice is open to all ECOWAS nationals with the required qualifications as detailed in the attached terms of reference.
Applications MUST include:
- A letter of interest specifying the position in question, including the deadline for availability to start the mission, three professional references (e-mail and telephone contact);
- A curriculum vitae according to the attached model;
- A copy of the highest diploma;
- A copy of the certificates of service rendered or certificates of employment for the services or jobs carried out.
The Administration and Finance Pool reserves the right to reject incomplete applications, including CVs not provided in the required format.
Consultants will be selected according to the qualification-based selection method as defined in the ECOWAS Procurement Code. A competency and skills assessment interview will be held with the best short-listed candidates.
Only shortlisted applications will be contacted. In the event of equal competence, preference will be given to female applicants. The Administration and Finance Pool reserves the right not to follow up this call for applications.
Terms of service
A local consultant contract will be signed with the selected candidates for a period of 12 months with the possibility of renewal depending on the availability of funding and the performance of the Consultant.
- Annex 1. Terms of Reference for C1- Procurement Assistant
- Annex 2. Terms of reference for C2-Accountant
- Annex 3. Model CV.
- Deadline for receipt of applications: [Wednesday, 05 October 2022].
- Submission links: Applications shall be submitted by uploading to:
PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT : https://www.dropbox.com/request/CH34XBJl831yRJJYW9tv
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT : https://www.dropbox.com/request/eEV6JOEsrts4QwzzGykb
Applications received by email or by physical deposit will not be considered.
- Application format: the application must be in the form of a single PDF file containing in order
- The letter of expression of interest;
- The curriculum vitae ;
- Copy of diploma ;
- Copy(ies) of the certificates.
The Administration and Finance Pool reserves the right not to consider applications that do not comply with the above submission requirements